You can really see the progress now! Here is the progress from this past week:
-The Town of Londonderry has issued the building permit. (THANK YOU LIBBY AND RICHARD!)
-The Foundation asbuilts have been completed (THANK YOU KEVIN KIERNAN)
-The interior footings were formed and poured to support the structure. (THANK YOU BILL MCHUGH, CRAIG HUBBARD, SETH LETENDRE AND JOHN JORDOAN)
-The first of the prefabricated walls arrived from Sanford’s shop and allowed the framing crew from Component to complete the first level in a day! (THANK YOU BOB SANFORD, JIMMY WILLIAMS, BOB MALONE, MIKE WILLIAMS, MIKE GAGNON, AND BOBBY JEWELL!)
-The first floor joists arrived from Milford Lumber and the first floor is now framed and ready for the next set of walls (THANK YOU MATT WRIGHT!)
-The steel columns and beams arrived from NH Steel Fabricators and went in like a charm (THANK YOU PAT AND MARK GINNARD!)
-Cleanup and general “grunt” work eagerly provided by Mike O’Shaughnessy and “Bella’s Brigade”
We are also looking for some extra hands to assist Santosuosso & Sons with the exterior siding installation-ideally those with some carpentry or siding experience, please contact if you are available to assist this effort the week of 8/30/10:
Lenny & Lisa Santosuosso
Santosuosso & Sons Construction,LLC
We are blessed with more and more people and organizations that continue to step up and offer their time or materials. The list just keeps growing and we want to make sure that we at least say thank you as we go. In addition to the past names, please look at who else has joined the team these last couple of weeks:
Milford Lumber Company
ILevel and Onetree floor joists
Boise Structural Solutions roof trusses
New Hampshire Steel Fabricators
Trane Mechanical Equipment
Unfortunately we STILL do have some gaps in material donations. This is our biggest challenge right now. Please see the following list of items -if you or your organization can commit to donating any part of the list, it would be greatly appreciated!
* Lumber (engineered as well) Thanks to THE BERRY FUND for purchasing this material!
* Sheathing Thanks to THE BERRY FUND for purchasing this material!
* Siding (and accessories)
* Roofing Thanks to NEWTON ROOFING for furnishing and installing this material!
* Windows (including replacement windows for the existing home)
* Doors (interior trim and doors) Thanks to JACKSON LUMBER for donating this material!
* Garage doors and openers.
* Exterior doors.
* Spray foam insulation (attempting to build an energy star home)
* Exterior decking, columns, and rails
* Exterior hardscape materials
* Interior Insulation (we are building an energy star home/addition) Thanks to WALLBOARD SUPPLY for donating this material!
* Drywall Thanks to WALLBOARD SUPPLY for donating this material!
* and the misc items that go along with nails/screws/hangers/etc. Thanks to THE BERRY FUND for purchasing this material!
Our list will continue to be updated as we go.
Thanks for everyone's support!
Bella's design and construction team!